Formation of gum bags under the skin, drying of branches in fruit trees and drying of old leaf tips in fine-grained plants are symptoms of copper deficiency. Is used. Zergel 7000 liquid fertilizers are used to balance micronutrients in areas that are deficient in one or more of the essential micronutrients. Due to the calcareous nature of most soils in Iran, iron deficiency is common in these soils and in all fertilizers in this group, iron chelate is present as the main indicator.
Benefits of Complete Liquid Fertilizer 7000 (Iron and Copper)
- An effective factor in the activity of some enzymes
- Chloroplast production agent
- The protein-producing agent responsible for photosynthesis
- Role in the chlorophyll production process
- Activator of enzymes responsible for energy transfer
- Nitrogen respirator and stabilizer
Time and method of consumption
- It is better to spray at sunset or sunrise and after watering.
- Avoid spraying when thirsty or cold.
- Dissolve and use 4-6 liters per thousand liters of water.