Phosphorus is very important in the process of photosynthesis. Phosphorus deficiency stops plant growth and due to the transfer of phosphorus from old leaves to young leaves leads to the fall of old leaves. Phosphorus deficiency sometimes causes sugars to accumulate in leaves and stems, and leaves and stems turn red. Phosphorus is found in mineral and organic soils.
Soil pH is important for phosphorus uptake and should be between 6-7.
Potassium is involved in photosynthesis and the production of sugar. This element is also transmissible in plants, so the symptoms of its deficiency appear in the form of burns next to the leaves, first in the old leaves. One of the best ways for farmers to get high yields is to use 20-20-20 powder fertilizer.
Advantages of Tri-Mach 20-20-20 powder fertilizer
- Increase production and improve product quality
- Increase plant resistance to pests and fungal diseases
- Increased photosynthesis due to better enzyme efficiency
- Ability to absorb through roots and leaves
- Ability to mix with most pesticides in water solution